Tuesday, July 05, 2005

B a l a j i

So far I have come across 2 people who share my name in the blogosphere. One among the two, writes in Tamil and luckily for me we don't clash often. That's not the case with the other.

Apart from having the same name, myself and Balaji Balasubramaniam seem to have many common interests. Our blogrolls overlap, we both do crosswords, we both are film fanatics though our views might differ.

Very often I find that we both post comments in someone else's blog. It so happened that sometimes I posted my comment immediately after his. There's every chance the author might think that the same person has posted two different views. How many would have the patience to check the urls and find that its not the same person. Ofcourse there are a few like "Thennavan" and "Narayanan", who are smart enough to differentiate us.

So I have decided to sign off as "B a l a j i" (with a space between each letter) from now on in the comments section of other bloggers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers