Monday, September 12, 2005

3 films and a real-life drama

Last week was real bad for me as I ended up watching three very bad movies.

Tuesday - Stealth - illogical English movie with a few breathtaking and mostly tasteless visual effects.

Friday - Anbe Aaruyire - biggest disappointment of the year - worst movie among recent times. I request all to refrain from seeing even the poster of the film. Nowhere close to "New", which now appears to be a better movie to me, because of the "Iru Kodugal" logic.

Saturday - TottiJaya (Vettipayya) - slow screenplay, poor songs with a needless item number, overworked tear glands of Gopika (I was expecting to see Gopika as in"Kana Kanden"), bearded Simbu resembling Chimpu. Only plus-point being the absence of unnecessary build-up for Simbu.

I wanted some consolation in the form of "Salaam Namaste", but my bike probably feeling neglected and wanting more of my attention, kissed a Ford Ikon on the busy GST road, scraped my palms and has landed itself in the TVS service centre with a lengthy bill.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Collection of Actor Simbu- Kettavan Songs Gallery,
Wallpapers,Latest movies, only at www.simbutheactor.com.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers