Thursday, April 10, 2008

First and Last Tag

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?

Jodhaa Akbar


2. What book are you reading?

The Name is Rajinikanth

3. Favorite board game?
Snakes and Ladders

4. Favorite magazine?
Sportstar

5. Favorite smells?
Adidas Black Pulse

6. Favorite sounds?
Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti

7. Worst feeling in the world?
Falling sick

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Should I go to work today?

9. Favorite fast food place?
Gangotri

10. Future child's name?
Balajiputra /Balajiputri

11. Finish this statement. "If I had lot of money I'd....?"
Quit working and travel around the world

12. Do you drive fast?
Depends

13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
What is that ?????

14. Storms - cool or scary?
Scary.

15. What was your first car?
Maruti 800

16. Favorite drink?
Amul Kool Kafe

17. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would...."?
Complete the other tags that Nirmal tagged me

18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
No

19. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Ha ha ha ha ha


20. Name all the different cities/towns you've lived in?
Chennai until now

21. Favorite sports to watch?
9 Ball

22. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Perambur Tiger

23. What's under your bed?
Mat

24. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Very much

25. Morning person, or night owl?
Morning person

26. Over easy, or sunny side up?
I am a vegetarian

27. Favorite place to relax?
My room

28. Favorite pie?
American Pie 1-5

29. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Vanilla

30. Of all the people you tagged this to, who's most likely to respond first?
I will not tag others

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers