Thursday, October 06, 2005

3 years and 4 days

After 3 years and 4 days, and too much of joblessness I quit from my job day before yesterday.

I joined there as a fresher and it was more like an extension of my college days. This job had given me a lot of good friends and I do not know if I will get any like them in my future workplaces.

I spent my last working day mailing people who were onsite and meeting others who were in Chennai itself. It was then that I realised that I had so many well-wishers than I thought I had.

Most surprising was the few good words that I got from the manager of another department. Although we never worked together, he had observed me on various occasions and talked to me like an elder brother. That was really moving.

It was a bit tough to walk out of the doors for one last time, because this organisation had given me so many things except work in recent times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers