Sunday, September 10, 2006

Adios Schumi

Clean start, lightning in-laps, controlled pace from Schumi followed by awesome overtakings, wheel-to-wheel pit lane antics and dramtic engine blow from Alonso. Well what else could one ask for?

To cap it all, the emotional interview from Schumi announcing his retirement from F1 after this season. Schumi at his composed best, spoke his heart. What a moment to announce ones decision, considering the importance of this race with respect to the driver's & constructor's championship and Ferrari's tradition!!!

I was fancying Schumi and Kimi sharing the scarlet jackets until today. There was another talk of both the drivers swapping teams. But that was not to be. Hope Schumi walks off in style.

"Schumi, You were my Hero,ever since I started watching F1 in 2000. Over these years it was You vs Mika, You vs David, You vs Montoya, You vs Kimi, You vs Button, You vs Alonso. The left hand side has always been constant. Now your retirement would be even tougher on us, the fans. We have to find a new driver rather a new hero to cheer for".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi All,

For all you folks in the US, here is a new option for
getting the cheapest fares to fly back to India for
your visits.Its a new technology online fare
consolidator called Cfares -
http://cfares.regalix.com/cfares/cfares/index.jsp?channel=blpo6&adgroup=balajiblogs.blogspot

I signed up for their platinum membership, and it’s an awesome deal!!! I traveled from NYC to New Delhi.. and compared to my regular travel agent, I saved $584!! Compare that to my old rate of $1,394.. I paid just over $800 for my ticket!!
Ask everyone to register using this URL… the platinum membership is paid, but for what you save..trust me..you’ll want to sign up..

Enjoi!!

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha well,
Schumi has won too many much i guess..
Great man !!!!!
he will retire as one of the greatest sportsperson of our era..

-Nirmal

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers