Monday, June 20, 2005

Day out with Thunderbird

Many thanks to Kribs, for putting up the new strategy of Enfield motors in his blog. Enfield has now come up with a new plan to promote sales of Thunderbird in Chennai.

Rather than having the riders take the bike on a test ride, Enfield motors has organised an experiential ride, wherein you can have the vehicle upto one full day. The basic idea is to make the riders more time with the beast and let them fall in love with it.

The offer seemed too tempting to resist and I grabbed with both my hands. I clubbed this occasion with my friends marriage on friday.

My God! It was the ride of my lifetime. I am not sure whether it is the respect that this fellow demands or the sheer intimidating style, other vehicles silently made way for me even in some congested roads near Parry's corner. Solid brakes, excellent pick up, broad seats resembling a sofa...well I can keep going on and on

Here are some of the snaps of the beast

DSCF0100



me_thunder2


me_thunder3



me_thunder4


Thunderbird is certainly my next bike. The day I can afford its price (currently Rs.84,000/-), a shiny black thunderbird will be on its way to my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers