Friday, July 29, 2005

Guys and Gals

Rashmi Bansal founder-editor of the youth magazine JAM, frerquently writes articles in Rediff. I read one of her's yesterday about sex and reality.

There was one particular line which I found quite interesting
"girls use sex to get love, and guys use love to get sex".

What sort of a statement is that? Do men really "use" love to get sex? Men have sex with the women they love, but does that mean, men "love" for the sake of sex. It seemed somewhat absurd.

As for the first part of the sentence, is this what we call "Thalayanai mandhiram" in Tamil? I don't know whether its true or not, but in case it is, I wish my wife-to-be wants loads of love from me :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers