Saturday, December 10, 2005

Aaru - Super Sixer

Frankly speaking, I don't feel like writing a review for "Aaru". May be Srivathsan would.

DSCF0005

Would you need any clues as to what I would say, after I braved the horrendous stretch of 20kms from Sholinganallur to Chrompet Vetri theatre in pitch black darkness with the Fanooz and some blinding drizzle trying to slide the two wheeler sideways, just to watch the movie and felt so ecstatic after watching it that I sang "Maddy Maddy" at the rains that lashed my specs on the way back home.

The icing on the cake was waiting for me in the form of Aamir Khan's interview in NDTV when I reached home. What a way to start a weekend!!

I knew it was worth it, when I saw the trailer itself. In the midst of a few actors who merely substitute themselves as "x" or "y" in (box_office_hit=x+y) kinda movies, Surya has once again proved that he can do any role to perfection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers