Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Getting bitter and bitter

That is how my life feels right now. I am extremely disgusted with the way my life is getting along nowadays. With every passing day, my conscience is getting heavier and heavier for not doing anything worthwhile.

As a matter of principle, I am refraining myself from getting into the details of my professional life in my personal blogspace. Not because of the fear that I might be reprimanded by my employers, but I just want to keep the two entities as disjoint as possible.

Its been nearly eight months since I did something worth mentioning. It really pains to idle away the precious moments of my life the way I am doing now. With me having no control over these things, I can only hope that things get better in the future.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheeeeeer up, mate! Things WILL get better! They always do! :)

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks buddy.

even i hope things would change here.

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers