Monday, May 23, 2005

Photo-story

Once upon a time, there were four bulls which used to graze together and a wily tiger which wanted to eat them. Its attempt to attack them were foiled by the four bulls which attacked the tiger as a unit. Now the tiger approached the bulls one by one and enticed them to a better pasture nearby and feasted on them.

Moral - United we stand, divided we fall.

This was the story said by my Tamil teacher seeing the pictures, which were sequentially printed in my 1st standard Tamil book. Today the pictures of Chennai Bloggers meet in Chandrachoodan's blog along with his thoughtful captions have evoked similar stories among my colleagues in office. Especially one among them, Shanky came up with a very imaginative and creative story, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Hats off Shanky!!! for your time and imagination.

I had done similar kind of things in the past to my colleagues here and she has matched me by giving a bit of my own medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers